Saturday, May 9, 2009

Featured Seller of the Week


BROWNBUNNYBYIRIS!!! ^ her gossip girl hat!
Here is the interview.....


Where do you get your inspiration?

I draw inspiration from everything that surrounds me and makes an impression on me. That can be colors, sounds, textures, music, you name it! Then there's the constant wish to change, to surprise, having fun! Of course finding new pieces of vintage fabric or ribbons inspires me a lot. And not to forget all the people who can't wait to see my next creation. That's a thrill for me!!!


What is your favorite piece from your own shop?

Of course I love all my creations! But there is always a favorite hat. Right now it's Up on the floor!


If you could buy anything on Etsy, what would it be?

If I could buy anything on Etsy I would love to buy wonderful vintage clothes, vintage shoes and vintage handbags. I'm also in love with jewelry and see myself buying so many wonderful pieces on Etsy!


What made you start making hats?

I was always fascinated by hats - I remember paging through art and social history books - all these different cultures producing so many interesting designs combining function with lots of....magic! I really think hats are magical things. I started making hats for myself, because I couldn't find the ones I was looking for.


Do you enjoy making hats?

I love making hats. I enjoy every moment of creating a new hat. It really makes me very happy.


Thank you Iris!!! :)

Iris's Shop.....
^check it out, awesome hats!!!

1 comment:

l'actrice said...

Thank you so much for the interview and for featuring my store, Kelly. You are such a wonderful person. I love you:-)

Brownbunnybyiris

Some Stuff About Me!

My photo
Dallas, Pennsylvania, United States