jennreese7.etsy.com of Lickety Split Jewelry (my Aunt Jenny)
is the featured seller of the week!
Q: What do you make?
A: Jewelry, mostly oxidized sterling silver jewelry because I love the contrast it gives
Q: Where do you get your inspiration?
A: Clothing, colors, fashion
Q: What is your favorite piece from your own shop?
A: My Sea Salt necklace
Q: If you could buy anything on Etsy, what would it be?
A: oh my, I want lots of things on Etsy! Here are just a few things:
1. I would like this enamel disk necklace by Kathi Roussel kathiroussel.etsy.com
2. I would love this for my son's nursery by LinnPhotography linnphotography.etsy.com
3. 5 Blue Birds by Red Hot Pottery redhotpottery.etsy.com
4. Ocean Spray necklace by Sweetness Jewelry sweetnessjewelry.etsy.com
Q: How did you start your creations?
A: I dabbled with making jewelry years ago because my sister Laura, lauraslocumpainted.etsy.com made jewelry and I thought it would be a fun hobby. But it wasn't until a co-worker of mine introduced me to Etsy that I kicked it into high gear just so I could have a shop, I loved and do love Etsy very much and wanted to be a part of the Etsy community.
Q: Do you enjoy making it?
A: yes, very much so. However, I haven't had any new designs recently because I had a baby almost 3 months ago. Now that he just started sleeping through the night, I don't really have the sleep deprivation excuse, so I better get moving!
Q: Do you have a favorite purchase or two (or three)?
1. my "sweet" dish by Lisa Brinkley lgbrinkley.etsy.com
2. my "Dog's Rule" Charm Necklace by Amie King amieking.etsy.com
3. and my tote bag by DrikaB DrikaB.etsy.com
Jenny has agreed to participate in a giveaway!
She is giving away her "Tribal Council" necklace to a lucky winner.
All you have to do is comment here on this blog
and tell me what your favorite piece from Jenny's shop is!
For additional entries, follow me on twitter and my blog!
If you already do, let me know!
This giveaway will close September 1st.
Alright well, thank you and please enter!!!