Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Feaured Seller of the Week!

~GREENPOST~



here's the interview.....


Q: What do you make?
A: I make eco paper craft; handmade paper products created from 100% recycled content like junk mail, receipts, tags and other "junk" papers.


Q: Where do you get your inspiration?
A: As a native Pacific N.W. girl, I get my inspiration from my love for trees and for the environment. I hope to help create a more sustainable, yet stylish, future for everyone.


Q: What is your favorite piece from your own shop?
A: My favorite piece in my shop is my new Letter J monogrammed card with matching envelope set. I love the colors and the idea has so much potential. I want to make every letter card and many different color combinations.


Q: If you could buy anything on Etsy, what would it be?
A: I would buy a painting from fricdementol, a wallet from chakrapennywhistle, jewelry from meetalls and quercussilver and a skirt from malam.


Q: How did you start your creations?
A: Last summer on PBS, Bill Clinton delivered a speech wherein he asked each of us to make one commitment to the earth. So, that day, I committed myself to recycling and re-using my own paper in my artwork. Months later, Green Post was born.


Q: Do you enjoy making it?
A: I love making paper! Even though I really just started making paper, I have found that it is a very natural fit for me. I love to get into a zen frame of mind and find my rhythm. I enjoy the simplicity and the versatility of paper. I am also inspired by the process of turning junk into a beautiful, new product that people can use.


Q: Do you have a favorite purchase or two?
A: My favorite recent purchase is my Aqua Wall Topo made by my favorite Etsyian, Crafterall. I also love to buy soaps from Alchemic Muse.

Kendra has agreed to do a giveaway! She is giving away her Antique Roses Magnets..... to enter leave a comment here telling us what your favorite piece from Kendra's shop (http://www.greenpost.etsy.com/) with your name and some way to contact you (email, etsy username, ect.) For addtional chances, follow Kendra's blog, my blog, Kendra's twitter, and my twitter. If you already do, just let me know. This giveaway will end August 10th.

7 comments:

l'actrice said...

Love Kendra's store! My favorites are this gift tags http://www.etsy.com/view_listing.php?listing_id=26649187
Great interview! Thank you Kelly!
Happy summer:-)

Kendra Zvonik said...

Thank you so much for this wonderful feature, Kelly! I appreciate your support and friendship. You're the best! Also, thanks Iris!!!
xoxo
kz

Stay Tuned said...

Well, i like everything in Kendra's store. my favorite is :
Eco Art Panels 2- Fuchsia Rothko.... but i also like the gemini paper - since i'm a gemini! I think the magnets and gift tags are really cool - it's a great idea to recycle junk paper. I like to reuse paper towels, that's what i do best... and I recycle tissue paper! Kelly, you do an awesome job with your blog! i swear you are like 27 years old or something!! love you, aunt laura :D

Anonymous said...

My favorite item from Kendra's shop is, well, it's a tie between two! The 'Forget Me Nots' magnets and the 'S.W.A.K.' magnets!

Kay xo

Alex Levine said...

My favorite item from Kendra's shop is her Eco Business Card Portfolio. The eco friendly part did it for me!

S and O said...

Way to go Kendra!!! Love your Etsy shop always a breath of fresh air going in and looking at all of the beautiful eco creations! I enjoyed reading this interview and learning more about a sweet lady:) And thanks to sweetness jewelry for sharing! You picked an awesome Etsian to feature! :)

Olivia

l'actrice said...

Kelly just told me I'm the winner of Kendra's magnet! I can't believe it. I normally never win anything!

Thank you Kelly! Thank you Kendra!

Some Stuff About Me!

My photo
Dallas, Pennsylvania, United States